Monday, October 5, 2009

It's downright shameful ...


Do you see how many unread posts are out there? Waiting for me? Unread???

For excuses, I offer the following. I have been battling (in no particular order) satan’s* minions, bacteria, work and computers. The honey’s computer died so I have been sharing mine. All of us have been sick (one in ER for breathing trouble) so I missed work. Which means I was extra busy at work so no stopping for lunch. And the worst? satan’s minions. They have been extra busy … constantly chipping away at me with their incessant little evil hammers … tap tap tap … Why are they so tireless? Especially in the wee hours of the morning when I am supposed to be sleeping? … tap tap tap … grrrrrr. Constant prayer and vigilance. It’s all I got. Feel free to help.

While I was busy finding a hard hat, I was awarded a blog award! Very sweet!

As part of the acceptance, I in turn give this award to the following people:

Chief from [Hiding from the Kids]: for amazing Sweetness. I am sure I am breaking all kinds of rules, but back at ya! Chief has shown me so much bloggy love, it’s like she is my own personal angel sent to keep the tapping away. Thank you for that!

Laura from Team Moffitt: for being a girl who loves a boy. I love following along with her adventures. And I love that she has such sweet love for her man. It tickles my inner romantic.

Pren from Convivial Crafter: For being the girl I wanna be. She is so creative and crafty and such a storyteller. I am totally living vicariously through Pren.

M-Cat from That's What She Said: For her love of Sissy. She constantly reminds me to appreciate the joys of children. And I exercise vicariously through her.

Kristina from Pulsifer Predilections : For keeping me from buying all kinds of things I’ve seen on TV. The sacrifices she has made for her readers is truly amazing. And we thank her for it.

Please be sure to visit these ladies. You will be glad you did! I know I am.

Here is the fine print. To accept this award, you must do the following:

1) Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

2) Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3) Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

4) Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

5) Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

I’m back and will be commenting in no time. I have a lot of catching up to do… I missed you all!!!

*satan doesn't deserve enough respect to be capitalized. So there!

3 comments:

Chief said...

I checked in the other day to see if you had posted and it just didn't hit my reader. I thought you might be dead. PHEW!

Thanks for the award! I am very honored...

Kristina P. said...

What?!?! Thank you! And my purpose was to get you to buy all the amazing products I reviewed.:)

mCat said...

Oh wow! Thanks friend! Love these little awards, and thanks for you kind words. Once I get home tonight and actually post, it's goin up!!